Location: Sumba Timur, NTT
Closing Date: April 4th, 2015 Location: Sumba Timur, NTT
Responsible to support ADP team for planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation 1 or more sector projects that contribute to the achieve of Area Development Program goals and also support the team to ensure project promotes quality, empowering and sustainable development in alignment relevant strategies (e.g. national, sectoral, disaster preparedness plan, etc.), policies(e.g. ministry policies, child sponsorship, DME management policy, etc.) and standards (e.g. IPM, LEAP, sponsorship service, financial, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree with related experience
- Minimum 2 years of sectoral/appropriate professional experience
- Previous experience in development facilitation for communities and understand Sumba/NTT context is an advantage.
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking in an advantage
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Based in Sumba Timur, NTT
Submit your application with updated CV to :
Human Resource Department World Vision Indonesia
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Application for [Job Title] - [Code job title]
All employment is conditioned upon satisfactory background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Silvia Anastasia Landa