Bagi temen2 yg mau daftar, kalau bahasa inggris kurang bagus, bisa pakai google translate untuk informasi dalam bahasa indonesia dan untuk siapkan lamarannya. AYO COBA, REJEKI TIDAK DATANG SENDIRI!!!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and/or maintain relationships between LWR, World Vision, ICRAF, Tananua Foundation, Farmers, Government and other stakeholders.
- Develop work plans, implementation schedules, and reporting timelines in conjunction with Program Manager
- Ensure all project activities are being implemented according to schedule
- Responsibility for ensuring impacts, communicating problems, analyzing and recommendation possible solutions.
- Communicate in advance with the PM any changing/problems and recommendation from any activities under IRED that will be affect LWR achievement in IRED Project.
- Communicate and Coordinate with other actors (WV, ICRAF) in achieving project impacts by conduct regular meeting, join visit and join implementation with the related activities.
- Oversee training the water management committee, at WMC and farmers level including designing and facilitating trainings for WMC
- Coach and/or assist WVMC to achieve agreed results
- Coach and/or assist WMC to deliver follow up trainings
- Attend and/or facilitate meetings of WMC members
- Monitor delegate to farmer trainings at community level
- Keep abreast of other activities related to FMNR and Water Issue in the region
- Ensure timely submission of project progress reports to Program Manager
- Provide human interest stories when requested
- Actively participate in Country Office staff meetings and events
- Provide input into the annual country operational plan and quarterly/monthly planning
- Initiate, commit and contribute to work in liaison with the team for the smooth functioning of the country office
- Update any information related with current situation of the area (Sumba, village, community, others on disaster, conflict, etc)
Required Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor Degrees in social science/International development or other related with
- At least 3 years progressive experience in community development, soil and water conservation, agroforestry, value chain. Emergency response experience is advantage.
- Knowledge of program cycle including design, monitoring and evaluating development projects.
- Advanced degree in agriculture or relevant discipline
- 3 years’ experience in training or facilitation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with local government, cooperatives, and farmers
- Committed live in the village to provide support to the community
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browser software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Sumba Timur especially Haharu Sub District.
- Ability to provide written and oral reports in English preferred
Selamat mencoba... :)
Sharing is Caring!!!! Jangan lupa dilike and share!!! ^_^ Ayo Gabung di group FB Sumba Community!!!